The Perfect National Credit Manager Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
As one of Australia's largest privately owned recruitment company, we thrive in a fast paced, fun and collaborative environment.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing the process of receiving, allocating and recording debtor payments.
- Raising manual invoices and processing credits and refunds in accordance with company policy and delegation of authority.
- Performing credit control activities, including reconciling receipts, resolving invoice queries in conjunction with the Payroll team.
- Overseeing client credit applications in accordance with company credit assessment criteria and delegation of authority.
- Monitoring payments received match invoiced amounts and resolving discrepancies.
- Reviewing accounts for outstanding amounts, discrepancies and irregularities.
- Managing compliance with credit insurance policy requirements, including reporting obligations and credit limits.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- 5+ years experience as a credit manager role with a medium to large corporate $100m+ turnover, high transaction volumes.
- Experience in the recruitment will be highly regarded but not essential.
- Professional memberships such as Australian Institute of Credit Management or equivalent.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.