The Perfect Office Manager/Accountant Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
This is an exciting opportunity to join an international business advisory group specialising in destination management and sustainable development. The role requires a office manager/accountant to support the project team.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements, controlling expenditure and cash flow.
- Advising on estimates for project funding.
- Identifying any process improvements on financial functions.
- Dealing with external accountants on year-end financial matters.
- Preparing Board Reports on a quarterly basis.
- Production of all management reporting, financial analysis and commentary on a monthly basis
- Managing the business insurance requirements.
- Ensuring compliance to statutory law, finance and tax regulations (including BAS, Payroll Tax, WorkCover and FBT reports)
- Preparing and reviewing Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Partnering with the Managing Director to shape and implement the organisation strategic plan.
- Other task as requested by Senior Managers
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Advanced skills in Reckon accounting software
- Exceptional time management skills
- At least five years experience in an office environment
- Managing the fortnightly ADP payroll for up to 30 employees and casuals
- Preparation of and lodgement of Bas, IAS ,Payroll tax, OSR and year end reconciliations
- Experience in Microsoft products such as Word ,Excel and Outlook
- Be an Australian citizen or resident with full working rights in Australia
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years' experience do you have as an office manager?How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.