The Perfect Payroll/HR Administrator Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
A pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for payroll administration and assisting the human resources manager in Australia.
Your duties and responsibilities:
Process weekly and monthly pay runs and month end payments, including PAYG withholding tax, salary sacrifice deductions, superannuation, relevant leave and workers compensation payments.
- End- of-month and end-of-year payroll reporting, including financial reporting and reconciliations.
- Identifying and streamlining process improvements, including interpreting the Awards.
- Continuously improving payroll policies, procedures and administrative processes.
- Assisting HR in onboarding activities and all associated paperwork and audit requirements.
- Providing guidance and support to management and employees on matters relating to human resources management.
- Keeping abreast of the trends and development of labor market and human resources management as well as changes in legal requirements and/or local practices that would affect the function of human resources.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
- Bachelor's degree or similar qualification in Human Resources/Business or Finance or equivalent work experience.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.