The Perfect Payroll Projects Manager Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
A pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for leading a team that is responsible for system deliverables of HR/Payroll projects and minor enhancements. You will also support ongoing testing/maintenance activities of SAAS HR/Payroll applications.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Leading the change and maintenance of HR/Payroll systems to the highest standard.
- Managing change with a balanced but low risk approach, in line with the criticality of the applications.
- Escalating risks arising from system or project constraints.
- Developing solutions to manage cost and time constraints in the planning phase and throughout the project lifecycle.
- Delivering compliant system configuration to pay employees accurately.
- Working closely with key business stakeholders and IT to understand current and future requirements to support planning and resource management.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and delivering quality solutions with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Mentoring team members to develop technical, functional and business process skills.
- Managing external vendors and assigned resources to support a flex resource model.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Degree in Finance or human resource discipline.
- Proven experience working with SAP or Oracle Payroll Projects a must
- Proven experience in leading payroll teams in a large corporate environment while supporting multiple solutions.
- Sound knowledge and experience in the management of payroll functions.
- Extensive experience in IR principles, award interpretation and related system configurations.
- Sound knowledge and experience in the development of business processes to support employee life cycle from a system perspective.
- Proven experience in working in HR/Payroll projects, with tight deadlines.
- Experience in working with IT technical teams in offshore and onshore model.
- Strong stakeholder management skills to build relationships and manage stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong resource management and scheduling ability.
- Ability to identify and manage risks, with ability to understand impacts and provide mitigation strategies.
What we can offer:
As an employee, you may benefit from a range of career support programs, well-being packages and financial benefits, available through us and our selected partners. These include:
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Salary sacrifice superannuation
- Novated leasing
- Banking discounts & offers
- Discounted travel & accommodation
- Discounted vehicle rentals
- Offers and cashback on selected shopping portals
- Discounts on technology products
- Exclusive offers on a range of vehicles.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.