The Perfect Payroll Services Officer Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We are one of the world's leading food-service companies, providing food and support services to clients and customers in schools, colleges, hospitals, leisure facilities and in defence, offshore and remote locations.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Providing technical support and guidance to team, both onshore and offshore staff
- Calculating terminations, redundancies and leave
- Award and EBA interpretation
- Ensuring monthly payment of superannuation and other payroll liabilities
- Keeping up to date with Award and IR changes that may impact the company
- Working closely and collaboratively with HR to ensure that all contractual responsibilities are maintained.
- Responding to payroll queries in a professional and timely manner
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- A 'can-do' person, who thrives on new challenges
- Likes working in a team within a diverse environment
- Takes pride in consistently delivering work to a high quality
- Proven experience in interpreting awards and EBA’s
- Technically sound
- Current knowledge of payroll legislation and employment law.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high volume and sometimes challenging environment.
- Ability to provide solutions in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Knowledgeable in Human Resources, Employment Law and Industrial Relations
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage workload, meet deadlines and ensure accuracy
- Experience with Pay Global highly regarded although not essential
What we can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Modern facilities in convenient location
- Excellent environment with great company culture with an organisation that is a leader in their
- Excellent career opportunities, including internal transfers; ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships
- Recognition programs, including awards, long service and team event days; site based benefits; and company discounts.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.