The Perfect Project Financial Analyst Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We are an iconic brand in both the business and racing worlds and a Fortune 500 company with a global presence. Operating across some of the most dynamic on and off-highway markets in the country, including road transport, energy solutions, mining, rail, defence and commercial marine, we are a leading distributor of premium power systems solutions.
About the role:
As a pivotal support for the Project Management team, you will be responsible for maintaining systems and procedures for each contract while ensuring commercial and contractual compliance. You will also be in direct contact with the Project team's internal stakeholders to provide effective information and relationship management.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing quarterly financial reporting of project contract status.
- Preparing and reconciling project contract invoicing.
- Monthly reconciliation of multiple projects contracts.
- Monitoring and reporting on project contract cost variances and risk.
- Analysing, evaluating and reporting on the commercial viability of proposals.
- Managing the project contract's life cycle, including costing and modelling.
- Cost profile analysis and determination of key drivers.
- Developing and delivering appropriate tools to support project leads in the management and delivery of their contractual obligations.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Tertiary Qualifications within Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a commercial role. With a solid understanding of variance analysis, budgeting and project costing.
- An analytical and inquisitive mindset with proven experience working in teams to strengthen and improve processes.
- Comfortable in managing competing priorities and multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to cope with a constantly changing landscape.
- Ability to identify facts and types of data needed to understand a problem or explore opportunities.
- Communicate clearly, both verbally and written in a professional manner.
- Collaborate with others, actively listen, value their contributions and respond with understanding and respect.
- Accuracy with a demonstrated high level of attention to detail.
- Proficient in Excel with experience in utilising, Vlookup, pivot tables, filters, charts and linked worksheets.
- An Australian Citizen to obtain clearance to work within our customer market.
What we can offer:
We know that it is our people at the heart of our success, and we want to make sure you have everything you need to do a great job. That is why we offer the following benefits:
- Accredited training and development programs
- Commitment to providing the highest levels of safety and technical leadership
- Competitive remuneration
- Reward and Recognition programs
- Employee Referral program with generous employee referral fees
- Employee Assistance program
- Family friendly benefits, including paid Parental Leave
- Access to Discounted Travel, Health Insurance & Motor Vehicle benefits
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.