The Perfect Purchasing Team Leader Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
A diverse portfolio of businesses make a positive impact on a truly global scale. Our unified purpose helps people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and helps organisations succeed. We create world-class technology solutions to connect more people to relevant employment, education, small business and volunteer opportunities. We have a culture of high-performance in our workplaces and celebrate the diversity of our employees who contribute to the success of our organisation.
Your duties and responsibilities:
You will lead the lead the ongoing transformation and operations of the Commercial (Purchasing) team which includes:
- Liaising with and advising senior business and finance stakeholders on key initiatives and spend management practices.
- Being the key interface between Management Accounting teams in ANZ and Asia Finance.
- Ensuring the company profits from its investments.
- Providing advice, challenging decisions made and offering insight to business users to drive value and de-risk purchases through the Purchase Requisition & Order process.
- Cultivating and managing datasets to inform price benchmarking, negotiations and other spend analysis.
- Liaising with ANZ and Asia Finance (Management Accounting) teams to share visibility on budgets, forecasts and other purchasing related issues.
- Proactively analysing financial data to identify actionable insights that drive value, efficiency and de-risk purchases.
- Managing financial and operational risks associated with the procure-to-pay process.
- Leading a team of specialists to deliver on business critical and value-add outcomes.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Qualification in business, legal or other relevant discipline
- Ability to lead and motivate people as well as manage day to day prioritisation and issues
- Strong finance, accounting, procurement or purchasing background
- Ability to build strong relationships & deliver exceptional services to both internal & external key stakeholders, whilst also ‘saying no’ where needed and challenging existing status quos
- Ability to operate in ambiguity, with high levels of initiative and lateral thinking
What we can offer:
- Flexible leave offerings, including opportunities to purchase additional leave
- Tailored career development planning
- Year-round events, with something for everyone!
- Empower sessions with leading guest speakers
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.