The Perfect Revenue Officer Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
A private organisation that specialises in residential aged care, we believe that our commitment and dedication to providing high quality care can make a real difference to the lives of our consumers and their families. Our homes embody safety and comfort, offering choices in accommodation, lifestyle and health services that are important to our consumers. We provide many employment opportunities for nursing, care, hospitality, administration and Allied health staff.
About the role:
An innovative, engaging and energetic Revenue Officer with highly developed interpersonal skills, you will be responsible for supporting revenue management and collection of accounts.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Experience in supporting revenue management and collection of accounts;
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders with financial responsibility, including clients, relatives and trustees;
- Ability to participate in corporate meetings as directed by the CEO, and prepare written reports and maintain records;
- Demonstrated time management and organisation skills with ability to prioritise and meet deadlines;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Passionate, self-motivated, practical individual with a positive approach to work, and
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Experience in at least one accounting package or enterprise software
- A current driver's licence and own transport
- Full rights to work in Australia
What we can offer:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Free flu vaccination annually
- Discounted health insurance
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.