The Perfect Revenue Services Officer Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
Our workforce is driven by our values of ‘Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Excellence and Safety’ (CARES). We value our people and provide them the opportunity to grow and develop. Our teams are friendly and supportive, ensuring we deliver a safe, person-centred and connected patient experience.
About the role:
A pivotal member of the team, you will be responsible for accounting work in a high volume accounts receivable environment.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Recent university graduate looking to obtain experience in an accounts receivable, revenue department or the health finance.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills with the ability to assist, screen and intercept telephone calls and ability to liaise with multiple individuals from the health sector, clinicians, patients and theaters.
- Customer service oriented approach.
- Excellent computer literacy, especially high level Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Strong experience in data entry and administrative tasks
- Excellent customer service skills
What we can offer:
- Professional development support
- Career advancement opportunities
- Salary packaging including novated vehicle leasing
- Work-life balance
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.