The Perfect Senior Commercial Analyst Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We are a well-known and respected end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance service within rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. We partner with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. As a passenger train manufacturing and maintenance business, we oversee the replacement, maintenance and asset management of trains.
About the Role
Daily, you will work closely with the project team and report into the Commercial Manager to drive the maximisation of project margin by administering all head contract, joint venture and sub-contract commercial and financial matters, including payments, securities, disputes and provide guidance to the project team members on contractual rights and obligations.
- Ensuring the month end process is run accurately and in an efficient manner, complying with corporate time schedules as per set deadlines.
- Participating in projects, ensuring they meet deadlines and contractual time bars.
- Supporting and leading the setup of a robust financial model to be used for project forecast and budgeting.
- Analysing costs and actual performance against forecast.
- Maintaining client relationships and providing support and guidance to the project team.
- Conducting project and risk assessments and analysis.
- Being a business partner with project manager and other key stakeholders.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting, Commerce, Business, Law, or a related discipline essential
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar Finance and or Commercial role in a large engineering or infrastructure corporation, with a maintenance or service delivery related contract focus
- Knowledge of ERP systems and information management skills essential; knowledge and experience with SAP highly regarded.
- Strong business acumen in reading and comprehending contract terms, conditions, legislation and regulations, technical specifications, laws, and codes as they relate to contract management.
- Customer focused, team oriented with strong work ethic, accountable and results driven.
- Provideing a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empowering a united and collaborative culture
- Delivering technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Building an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
What we can offer:
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance
- Employee assistance program for employees and their families
- Vitality wellness program
- Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.