The Perfect Senior Commercial Manager Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We are a leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities, including delivering total rail asset solutions for passenger and freight customers.
About the role:
The core focus of the role is to oversee and operate as the commercial manager for all contracts, including commercial ownership and contract administration for contracting related matters, including, the transition of all existing projects in delivery phase to the Strategic Partnership Agreement (SPA).
This role will act as the key commercial interface for all bid, contract negotiations and contract delivery related tasks as it relates to interface management and maintenance phase related activities regarding expansion projects.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Tertiary education in a legal or Business discipline
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience, with at least 5 years’ experience in engineering services, heavy equipment, construction and/or infrastructure businesses would be ideal
- Extensive experience in commercial and contract management and administration in complex high value contracting environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to develop and apply contemporary contract development and management processes to establish high value contracts for existing and growth projects.
- Ability to liaise with internal major projects and bid teams to deliver workable contracts for growth projects
- Ability to demonstrate leadership within professional team, and delegate responsibilities accordingly.
- Ability to work autonomously and pro-actively engage appropriate support services to achieve project goals
- A high level of professional integrity.
- Advanced problem-solving ability with attention to detail, and an ability remain calm under pressure andor in diverse situations or environments
What we can offer:
In return you will form part of the team and work with some of our key projects with a dedication to a continuing legacy of engineering and manufacturing excellence. You will work with a leading company that can provide job security and the to develop and grow your career while receiving a generous remuneration package, training and support.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.