The Perfect Senior FP&A Analyst(APAC) Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
Are you an and ambitious Senior FP&A Analyst with a flair for analytics looking to join a global ASX listed blue chip organisation and take the next step in your career?
We are a global leader in supply chain logistics, employing more than 14,000 people in 60+ countries. More than 300,000 supply chains choose to utilise products and solutions to optimise efficiencies and eliminate waste throughout the world. Today, the company provides consultative solutions surrounding the efficient and sustainable movement of goods and manages a global pool of 300 million pallets and containers shared and reused by growers, raw material suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers to produce, warehouse, transport and merchandise consumer and industrial goods.
About the role:
As a valued member of the Asia Pacific Finance team, your role will be to support the digital transformation of FP&A across the region, taking a lead role in the management of our new integrated financial planning and reporting system (SAP Analytics Cloud). This is a newly created role with significant exposure to senior stakeholders locally, regionally and globally and could be a springboard for rapid career development.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the Planning and Performance Management system (SAP Analytics Cloud) for APAC
- Being the APAC representative at a global level for SAP Analytics Cloud
- Collaborating with our Data Analytics team to support the establishment of a regional centre of excellence for reporting and analytics
- Supporting senior stakeholders with financial analysis and modelling
- Providing leadership and support to a group of FP&A Analysts across APAC to ensure increased capability and the standardisation of processes within the region
- Managing the APAC reporting and planning for various global functions
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance/Accounting or a related discipline
- CA/CPA qualified
- Strong experience in FP&A within a large complex multi-national business
- Prior experience or interest in digital transformation and data analytics
- Strong experience with integrated financial planning and reporting systems
- Outstanding critical thinking capability with advanced problem solving skills
- Bags of initiative with a naturally inquisitive mind
- Excellent written, verbal, and relationship building skills with the ability to engage across different levels of management
What we can offer:
We offer a range of employee benefits, including a competitive salary, bonus opportunities, a supportive learning and development culture and a wide range of opportunities to assist you in achieving your career aspirations, thereby providing you with unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career, taking you anywhere and small enough to make sure you get there. With a focus on career pyramids instead of ladders, we move our people up and across functions and companies to deepen their transferable skills and acquire broader business experience. Other benefits include:
- Flexible working environment
- Paid volunteer leave for those who wish to volunteer their services to a community organisation (3 days per annum)
- Reward and Recognition Program to celebrate outstanding achievements of our people through a number of different delivery methods
- Employee discounts with a range of partners
- Up to 14 weeks of paid parental leave for primary care givers and 1 week of paid parental leave for secondary caregivers
- Unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career
- Attractive options to purchase shares
Our team boasts a friendly and fun culture that celebrates successes, with award winning engagement and enablement, and results achieved through collective intelligence, collaboration and teamwork.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.