The Perfect Senior Pricing Specialist Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
As a Senior Pricing Specialist, you will play an essential role in ensuring that pricing is well structured to drive profitability and pricing strategy throughout cross-functional teams. You will support the development of comprehensive segment pricing constructs, ensuring they comply with regulatory and commercial frameworks and align to overall business strategy. You will oversee the development of pricing and offers that achieve objectives and ensure strong stakeholder support. This will involve process development, business operations and operational reporting and managing relationships involved in the establishment and ongoing commercial management, within time and budget constraints.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Designing pricing strategies that have a significant degree of impact to cross-functional outcomes. This will be achieved through maximising commercial objectives and converting customer value to revenue and profit.
- Assisting in leading the team to support strategically important pricing strategies and initiatives.
- Collaborating with team members and seeking support, direction and buy-in from key stakeholders to generate strategies, solve complex problems and/or remove organisational barriers.
- Analysing new and emerging market trends to build an in-depth understanding of these issues and evaluate their impact upon key products and pricing strategies.
- Acting as an expert advisor when sought out by others to solve complex pricing problems using pricing expertise and analytical thinking to resolve issues.
- Developing cross-functional pricing strategies and engaging with key stakeholders across teams to provide coaching and strengthen their understanding of pricing methodologies.
- Producing financial models and support strategic pricing strategies and initiatives to help stakeholders understand issues and solve complex problems.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to translate data and analysis into insights.
- Ability to analyse and understand large sets of data.
- Agile ways of working, flexible and ability to perform under time pressure.
- Strong working experience in Pricing, Commercial and/or Finance.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.