The Perfect Senior Project Accountant Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We are a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people.
About the role:
The successful candidate will provide senior management with support for accounting and finance issues while being responsible for project and management accounting activities, such as financial and management accounting deliverables, budgeting and forecasting activities.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Contract management, including client facing finance aspects, escalating issues and working with the client for resolution.
- Ensuring monthly delivery of client and internal management report/dashboard and analysis.
- Ensuring timely completion of various month end deliverables.
- Working closely with project controls to ensure budget and forecasting activities are completed timely and analysed
- Providing financial insights on project performance to assist Senior Management in decision making.
- Providing analysis and commentary to monthly results
- Ensuring revenue is recognised in accordance with company policy and accounting standards
- Ensuring accruals are reviewed and taken up accordingly as required.
- Experience in indirect taxes, withholding tax.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Accounting Degree and qualified CPACA preferred
- 5 years + experience in a similar role
- Intellectually capable, can substantiate the ability to apply theory in a particular context
- Professional demeanour, interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working with EBA
- Able to demonstrate team working skills
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and keen to learn
- Flexible with a can-do attitude
- A good business partner to the operational divisions
- Proficient in process reviews, change management and process integration
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.