The Perfect Senior Systems Accountant Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We are a multinational organisation with an instantly recognisable brand in Australia.
About the Role:
The Senior Systems Accountant role sits within the central finance function and is responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the finance IT systems, as well as the training of both finance and non-finance staff on its usage.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Ongoing management and maintenance of Oracle.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with the organisation's Business and IT teams.
- Project managing changes to the accounting systems in liaising with the IT staff.
- Designing, developing and managing reports for senior finance stakeholders.
- Driving continuous improvement in financial and system processes.
- Technical support for cleansing of the finance system database.
- Technical and design input to system related projects.
- Maintaining workflows in accordance with new system requirements.
- User acceptance testing and system integration testing as directed.
- Developing and implementing ERP user guides and training.
- Performing ad hoc system tasks.
- Monitoring and reviewing staff performance and working with them to improve performance.
- Proven experience of working within a complex IT environment and the technical expertise to build and improve the functionality of Oracle
- Proven experience in creating and streamlining reporting at the back end.
- Experience with Oracle or the new Oracle Cloud is essential.
- Confidently sit between finance and IT to manage multiple projects and stakeholders across the wider organisation.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.