The Perfect Tax Accountant/Bookkeeper Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We are a boutique Chartered Accounting practice, servicing a wide range of clients, and are currently seeking an Accountant or Bookkeeper.
The successful candidate will be an integral member of our small team and will contribute to the success of the business in providing timely, accurate and relevant tax and accounting solutions to our valued clients.
About the role:
- Preparing tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies and trusts.
- Preparing Business Activity Statements.
- Providing Company secretarial services.
- Meeting with clients
- Attending to general accounting office and ad hoc duties
- Working under the direction of the practice Principal.
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- Accounting Degree qualified, with at least 2 years experience in similar .
- Professional membership i.e. CA, CPA or NIA, preferred but not essential.
- Ability to provide tax and business advice as required.
- Strong understanding of small/medium business structures.
- Skilled in MYOB, Xero, Reckon/QuickBooks, and Sage/Handisoft.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Excellent workflow and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well within a small team.
What we can offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Location close to public transport, in the heart of busy shopping strip.
- Attractive remuneration
- Friendly environment
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years' experience do you have as a taxation Accountant?
Which of the following accounting packages are you with?
Do you have experience using MYOB?Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you with?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.