The Perfect Tax/Finance Manager Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
We are a boutique, progressive and dynamic Law firm business. Due to business expansion and diversification of service scope, we are looking for a Tax and Finance Manager to joining our team.
About the Role:
You will be joining a team of high-performing and highly skilled individuals with professional backgrounds, in a role focused on privately owned small to medium businesses.
You will be dealing with complex tax issues which require detailed research and preparing detailed opinions, papers, ruling applications, objections.
A key part of your role you will be working with other specialist divisions of the business, in the tax and accounting field, to provide holistic advice and strategic value to our clients.
This is a leadership role and we are looking for someone that will not only drive positive solutions for our clients but also has a passion to inspire, mentor, and develop more junior team members.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing Financial Statements, Tax Returns and BAS Forms for Individuals, Companies, Trusts and Super Funds.
- Assisting clients with Tax, GST and Bookkeeping issues.
- CGT (such as the small business CGT concessions)
- Structuring and restructuring of businesses and investments
- Business acquisitions and disposals
- Property transactions
- Taxation of trusts
- Tax planning and tax risk management
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
This role would suit someone currently in a tax-focused role with a desire to increase their exposure to advisory style work and accelerate their tax career. The suitable candidates will ideally:
- CA/CPA qualified or undertaking these qualifications, ideally holds tax agent license.
- Have 3+ Years of tax firm experience in Australia.
- Experience with cash flow preparation and analysis, general business analysis, tax and business structure for different industries;
- Have effective written and oral communication skills.
What we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration structure and further performance-based bonus - Negotiable with experience and expertise.
- Flexible and diverse working environments
- Modern offices
- Exposure to a broad range of issues and types of clients.
- Clear and proven career progression pathways.
- Potential to a senior management role.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.