The Perfect Taxation Accountant Job Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
The primary purpose of this is to manage the effective delivery of accounting and tax services for a diverse range of clients.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients, providing an end-to-end service
- Providing accounting and tax consulting services including preparation of individual, sole trader, trust, company and SMSF tax returns
- Payroll and BAS services to clients. Some bookkeeping may be required
- General accounting services for clients
- Management/finance report preparation, including the ability to provide meaningful and relevant insights to assist clients
- Proactively liaising with clients on a regular basis
- Assisting the Head of Tax & clients with ad hoc tasks e.g. systems implementations
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
We are currently recruiting for an exceptional, fun-loving Tax Accountant to join our awesome team. This role would be suitable for a return-to-work parent or student who has had previous experience in public practice, with the to progress from to in the future.
- Adhering to values, particularly around service delivery to our clients
- Highly efficient, with strong attention to detail
- Strong administrative and time management skills
- Experience in the preparation of different types of client tax returns, particularly companies, trusts and individuals
- Studying towards a recognised accounting qualification
- Xero Certified is preferred
- Xero Tax experience is preferred
- Ability to prioritise and juggle tasks/roles
- Ability to work independently, taking responsibility for tasks given, showing initiative, and making informed and considered decisions
- Ability to work under pressure and autonomously
- Ability to work in a team, assisting other consultants as and when required
- Ability to pick up new software and concepts quickly
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word
- Driven by delivering results and solutions, being innovative and lateral thinking to ensure our clients receive the best possible service and advice
- Being professional, ethical and displaying integrity at all times, both with clients and team members
What we can offer:
We offer fantastic flexible working arrangements with a strong focus on training and career progression, allowing you to further your tax and accounting experience. Future partner opportunities exist for the right candidate.
How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?
Do you have experience using Xero?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years' experience do you have as a Taxation Accountant?
How many years of accounting experience do you have?
Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
What's your highest level of education?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you with?
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.