The Perfect Transfer Pricing Manager Advertisement Will Attract The Perfect Candidate!
A leading accounting, audit and advisory firm within the middle market business space, we understand our people are what makes us successful, so we provide an environment that enables you to perform at your best. Here, you’ll be encouraged to carve out a role that works for you and be rewarded for your contribution to shared successes.
About the role:
A pivotal member of an established, dynamic and successful team, you will be responsible for working closely with the Transfer Pricing Partner, in delivering exceptional client services to the existing client base as well as engaging in business development opportunities to assist the growth of the practice.
Your duties and responsibilities:
In this role you will prepare and deliver Transfer Pricing advice and assistance for a range of multinational companies ranging in size and complexity, including;
- Preparing Transfer Pricing policies, planning reports and documentation to substantiate taken
- Assisting clients with the implementation of new Transfer Pricing policies
- Assisting clients to defend their Transfer Pricing s under ATO reviews and audits
- Working on the valuation and pricing of arrangements involving of intangible assets
- Preparing Country-by-Country Reporting compliance documentation
- Cultivating and managing successful client relationships
- Collaborating with a range of internal stakeholders on a range of issues
- Mentoring and supporting junior staff members
Successful candidates will have these skills, qualities and experiences:
- A passion for and in-depth Transfer Pricing knowledge.
- University degree, accounting designation (CA, CMA, etc.), law degree, MBA or equivalent education
- Ability to quickly understand the various complex financial reporting systems to streamline the information gathering process
- Motivation and focus to progress your career, mentor staff and provide exceptional advice to our clients and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines and work in a fast paced and fluid environment, you are resilient and positively embrace change.
What we can offer:
You will work closely with clients to drive value, results and innovation, and benefit from:
- close interaction with partners;
- direct engagement with client CFOs and business owners;
- regular technical training and innovative professional development; and
- a supportive social environment and community projects.
Inclusion and diversity is a priority for us. “Diversity” to us means diversity in gender, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ability, and “inclusion” for us means inclusion for all. We are committed to fostering a truly diverse workforce that is inclusive of everyone. Therefore, we welcome applicants who reflect diversity of gender, culture, experience and skills, regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability or ethnicity.
This opportunity won't last long so send your resume to us today. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.