Job Resume | The Perfect Resume
Do You Need a New Job Resume?
If you answer "no" or "unsure" to any of the following, you should have your resume at least reviewed by a Professional Resume Writer:
- Do you know what an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is and how it affects your resume?
- Have you addressed known recruiter biases?
- Is your resume tailored towards the position you are applying for?
- Have you included the industry-specific keywords in your resume?
- Is your resume written in first person language?
- Have you utilised action-oriented verbs?
- Have you included your name and contact details on every page of your resume?
- Have you added achievements with facts and figures onto your resume?
- Is your resume modern or does it make you look old?
- Have you had someone else proofread your resume?
If you answered "no" or "unsure" send us your resume and we will provide a free critique. Email: email@example.com today.