The Perfect Financial Accountant Cover LetterRegular price $0.00
Are you looking to apply for a Financial Accountant position?
The Perfect Resume is the best place to secure your next opportunity. We have helped thousands of people get their dream jobs and we can help you too!
With our personalised, tailored and engaging Financial Accountant cover letter we will make sure that your new employer knows that you are ready to take on any challenge that comes your way.
You deserve the perfect job for you. With our help, it's not just possible but probable. Let us do all the hard work so that when an opportunity arises as a Financial Accountant position or another field you're interested in - you'll be able to jump right in and apply straight away!Below, we have added a sample job advertisement. If this information is similar to what you are looking to apply for, click Add to Cart to pop the purchase through. Once we have been notified of your order, we will ask you to send through your resume with a link to the actual job you are looking to apply for. We will then tailor your cover letter accordingly. It's guaranteed that no two cover letters are the same!
Financial Accountant Job Advertisement
You will be responsible for supporting the Finance team with BAU deliverables along with providing surge resource to several other strategic and compliance imperatives.
You will have generalist accounting experience and will play an important role in supporting ANZ & regional requirements. Namely, closing the books during monthly, quarter and annual financial close process, for Australian entities covering multiple services lines as well as compliance reporting obligations.
A little more about your opportunity:
- Provide surge support
- Be deployed to ad-hoc projects as required
- Support the Finance team with BAU deliverables as required
- Ensure all stakeholders are kept informed of progress
- Monitoring key business risks and opportunities
- Collaborate with stakeholders
Like our best performers, you will be a driven and energetic professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills. Your strong analytical and commercial skills allow you hit the ground running in a high pressure fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities effectively. You have the confidence to take the initiative to solve problems and achieve outcomes. You’re unquestionably a people person with strong interpersonal skills which assist you to build and maintain superior relationships with your stakeholders to ensure exceptional results for the business.
You will also have:
- Experience operating in a controllership function in a large matrix organisation
- Advanced Excel and data reconciliation skills
- Proficient in BI reporting systems e.g. JDE/ Hyperion / Essbase
- A degree in Business, Economics, Finance & Accounting, or equivalent
- CA or CPA qualifications or partial completion
What’s on offer
As one of the industry leaders, we transform the way people work, shop and live which means you will benefit from;
- Being part of a growing global company;
- Career development opportunities plus unlimited access to one of the world’s largest online learning libraries LinkedIn learning;
- A truly diverse and inclusive workplace;
- A supportive and flexible environment;
- A promote from within culture with opportunity to develop and grow.
To be what's next as the Financial Accountant, upload your current resume and complete your application. We’re keen to get you onboard and aim to move quickly with this process. Apply now!
We respectfully request no agency contact for this role.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates to apply. We also promote safety at all times.