Are you looking to advance your career in the Arts and Communication sector?
Imagine a world without Arts and Communication. It would be dull, boring, and lifeless, right? As humans, we are the only beings who can communicate through art. According to the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communication, its art sector is one of the most sustainable and innovative industries, enabling growth in creative activities across Australia. Aside from that, the creative industry is one of the largest employing areas, employing over 1 million people. Despite that, competition among professionals and specialists is also radically increasing. So, how can you secure a role in this lucrative industry? The key is to engage and use The Perfect Resume Writing Services!
As technology advances, the human touch sadly diminishes daily. Did you know that your resume has six seconds to impress your next employer? Yes, you read that, right! You only have 6 seconds to either make or break your entire career! Today, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) have replaced junior HR roles, thereby eliminating the human element from the initial stages of recruitment. You may be the best candidate for the position you want, but if your resume isn't optimised for these ATS scans, it is assessed that you can have a massive chance of receiving a rejection. That's where The Perfect Resume writing services, including resume, cover letter, selection criteria, LinkedIn profile writing services, can help.
Whether you are a fresh graduate who is interested in pursuing an entry-level career in the Arts and Communication sector or an ambitious and skilful Production Assistant who is currently feeling a strong urge to move up to the Art or Creative Director position, The Perfect Resume (TPR) team can help you build the perfect professional trajectory to your advancement.
We know precisely what managers look for in an application. As a team, we offer over 40+ accumulative years of recruitment experience. With this insight, we take pride in our deep understanding of the sector. We can help you craft the perfect Arts and Communication resume that doesn't only pass through the gates of the ATS software but also a CV that can guarantees you a leg up in the marketplace. Our team of experts can create a modern and graphically designed resume that helps you positively stand out from the crowd of job hunters.
At The Perfect Resume, we value transparency, which is why we will let you picture how we meticulously formulate your key to success.
As soon as you've decided the inclusions, you would like us to complete and proceeded to payment, the magic and collaboration start!
Unlike the other resume writing services that will allocate you to one professional resume writer, here in The Perfect Resume, we guarantee you that your resume will be seen and refined by at least three (3) reputable experts.
- The first layer of quality control includes the creation of a resume design of your choice. LinkedIn/ATS industry research will also be conducted within this process to ensure your resume ranks highly on the most popular keywords.
- Layer two includes a professional resume writer who will thoroughly review your details and compare your resume against other candidates who have successfully landed a position in your area. They will then request any further information required to ensure your resume is pitched at the correct level, for example, specific project results, statistics on marketing campaigns etc.
- The third quality control layer includes a career specialist with a keen eye for detail. They will proofread the content then ensure you are putting your best foot forward. The editor will then work with you through unlimited revisions to ensure you are 100% confident to start applying for a job!
This personalised service then provides you with a 71% increased chance of getting that interview, unlike the industry standard of 2.6%.
Resume Writing Packages Available
At The Perfect Resume, we value transparency. Therefore our prices are available upfront. While you can purchase each service separately, our packages below offer great value for money.
Add on career services
- Cover Letters
- LinkedIn Updates
- Interview Preparation
- Career Counselling
- Selection Criteria
- Resume Redesign
- Return customer resume updates
If you know you need the help, click on the service you would like from the drop-down boxes below. If you're not sure, email your resume to email@example.com. We will review it for free, provide some feedback, and recommend the packages that suit you.
Arts and Communication Resume Writing Services
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $299.00 Sale
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh