Brand Manager Resume Writing ServicesRegular price $399.00
Are you looking at becoming a Brand Manager? They are responsible for the public image and perception of a brand or business. They ensure that products and services are aligned to consumer demands, and develop and monitor marketing strategies including branding campaigns, sponsorship procurement, advertising campaigns, social media campaigns, and radio, print and television advertising campaigns. Brand Managers also facilitate media relations between a company and media outlets, as well as identifying media exposure opportunities.
Brand Managers typically work for large businesses or corporations with significant investment in marketing and advertising. They have strong interpersonal, analytical and business skills, and may work alone or manage teams of marketing, communications and creative staff.
Currently, there are only 1106 positions for a Brand Manager across Australia with a common salary of $110K per year. While it is an extremely competitive role to get into, The Perfect Resume team has helped others to land an interview in the Marketing & Communications industry. We believe we can increase your chances with our resume writing services also!
To apply for a Brand Manager position, your resume will need to prove to recruiters and prospective employers that you will have the following transferable skills:
- Advising executives and clients on marketing strategies and campaigns to reach target markets, creating consumer awareness and effectively promoting the attributes of goods and services.
- Analysing data regarding current trends and predicting future consumer trends.
- Researching potential demand and market characteristics for new products or services.
- Commissioning and undertaking competitive research into competing companies or products.
- Formulating and implementing policies and plans for advertising, public relations, sales and marketing in consultation with other managers.
- Monitoring public opinion regarding an organisation or particular issue and controlling the flow of internal information to the media and public.
- Developing and implementing communication strategies.
- Facilitating interviews with journalists, social media influencers and bloggers, preparing and distributing media releases, and liaising with media representatives.
Due to the high volume of applications for a Brand Manager received every year, qualifications that would increase your chances of landing an interview include a Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (BSB42415), a Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB52415), or a Bachelor degree majoring in Media and Communication.
The Perfect Resume Services
When applying for a Brand Manager position, your resume needs to tell a story about your skills, expertise, talents and passions and in a highly competitive job market, standing out matters!
The team of professional resume writers at The Perfect Resume are skilled in writing resumes for Brand Managers and have proven success in helping people land interviews and the job they want! We offer all job seekers a free resume review, ATS Scan, guides and templates and genuinely care about your career outcomes, partnering with you on your job search journey, following up and providing ongoing support. Your Professional Resume Writer will not let you feel like you are on your own!