Are you looking at becoming a Communications Manager? They are responsible for the dissemination of organisation messages. The organisation messages may be intended for internal/external audiences or both. Communication Managers may also be responsible for overseeing a team and need to have strong leadership skills in addition to a high level of experience and knowledge in communications, marketing or public relations.
Currently, there are only 1301 positions for a Communications Manager across Australia with a common salary of $110K per year. While it is an extremely competitive role to get into, The Perfect Resume team has helped others to land an interview in the Marketing & Communications industry. We believe we can increase your chances with our resume writing services also!
To apply for a Communications Manager position, your resume will need to prove to recruiters and prospective employers that you will have the following transferable skills:
- Developing communications strategies.
- Writing, editing, proofreading and formating copy for publishing in print and/or online.
- Creating and managing publication production timelines and teams.
- Liaising with, supporting or managing public relations team for the creation of press releases, advertising kits and promotional collateral.
- Writing speeches for senior leaders in the organisation.
- Writing scripts for strategic videos.
- Managing social media channels, website, app and publication content calendar.
- Delivering briefs to visual designers, freelance writers and external agencies.
Due to the high volume of applications for a Communications Manager received every year, qualifications that would increase your chances of landing an interview include a
The Perfect Resume Services
When applying for a Communications Manager position, your resume needs to tell a story about your skills, expertise, talents and passions and in a highly competitive job market, standing out matters!
The team of professional resume writers at The Perfect Resume are skilled in writing resumes for Communications Managers and have proven success in helping people land interviews and the job they want! We offer all job seekers a free resume review, ATS Scan, guides and templates and genuinely care about your career outcomes, partnering with you on your job search journey, following up and providing ongoing support. Your Professional Resume Writer will not let you feel like you are on your own!