Copywriter Resume Writing ServicesRegular price $399.00
Are you looking at becoming a Copywriter? They research, plan and create written content (known as a copy) for the purpose of advertising goods and services on behalf of a client. This content includes advertisements, slogans, blog posts, emails, sales letters, technical documents, speeches, scripts and website copy.
Copywriters have strong written communication skills, undertake extensive research of the subject to be communicated, and often adhere to style guides in order to fulfil the advertising brief and match the intended tone for a piece of content. Copywriters may leverage marketing data to inform their creative decisions. Copywriters may work within teams at creative agencies, government organisations, public relations firms, publishing houses, and film and TV studios. Many Copywriters work freelance.
Currently, there are only 467 positions for a Copywriter across Australia with a common salary of $70K per year. While it is an extremely competitive role to get into, The Perfect Resume team has helped others to land an interview in the Advertising Arts Media industry. We believe we can increase your chances with our resume writing services also!
To apply for a Copywriter position, your resume will need to prove to recruiters and prospective employers that you will have the following transferable skills:
- Determining the advertising approach and tone of voice, as well as studying products to define principal selling points.
- Writing sales copy for a broad range of media applications including press, radio, websites, television, cinema screens, billboards, catalogues and shop displays.
- Collaborating with other creative departments such as marketing and design as well as senior editors to fulfil advertising brief.
- Reviewing and editing copy for publication to ensure adherence to the style guide and professional standards.
- Researching and writing technical, information-based material and documentation for manuals, textbooks, handbooks, and multimedia products.
Due to the high volume of applications for a Copywriter received every year, qualifications that would increase your chances of landing an interview include a Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (BSB42415), Bachelor degree majoring in Advertising and Media or develop a blog or a website to showcase your portfolio of work to show prospective employers.
The Perfect Resume Services
When applying for a Copywriter position, your resume needs to tell a story about your skills, expertise, talents and passions and in a highly competitive job market, standing out matters!
The team of professional resume writers at The Perfect Resume are skilled in writing resumes for Copywriters and have proven success in helping people land interviews and the job they want! We offer all job seekers a free resume review, ATS Scan, guides and templates and genuinely care about your career outcomes, partnering with you on your job search journey, following up and providing ongoing support. Your Professional Resume Writer will not let you feel like you are on your own!