Are you looking at becoming an Executive Support Officer? It is an extremely competitive role to get into. Currently, there are only 237 positions for an Executive Support Officer across Australia with a common salary of $110k per year. However, you still have a chance. The Perfect Resume team has helped others and believe we can increase your chances with our resume writing services also!
To apply for an Executive Support Officer position, your resume will need to prove you can act as the point of contact between the Executive Team and the organisation stakeholders, responsible for implementing strategies to support the achievement of the organisation's objectives. Recruiters and prospective employers will also be looking for transferable skills in:
- Delivering high-quality administrative support to all executives in a professional manner along with handling all information confidentially
- Internally assigning tasks to stakeholders and relevant team members
- Handling executive calendar daily, including meeting organisation, recording and distributing meeting minutes
- Prioritising and elevating important information to executives
- Expense reconciliation using various platforms
- Coordinating travel and accommodation within a short time frame
- Assisting the executive with project development
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and keeping project development up to date
- Effective support to ensure deadlines and work schedules are met
Due to the high volume of applications for an Executive Support Officer received every year, qualifications that would increase your chances of landing an interview include a bachelor degree in business management or economics, Master of Business Administration (MBA) or similar post-graduate qualification. Extensive work experience in providing high-level strategic support and advice to senior leadership and executive teams across a range of businesses would also be highly regarded.
The Perfect Resume Services
When applying for an Executive Support Officer position, your resume needs to tell a story about your skills, expertise, talents and passions and in a highly competitive job market, standing out matters!
The team at The Perfect Resume are skilled in writing resumes for Executive Support Officers and have proven success in helping people land interviews and the job they want! We offer all job seekers a free resume review, ATS Scan, guides and templates and genuinely care about your career outcomes, partnering with you on your job search journey, following up and providing ongoing support. You will not feel like you are on your own!