Firefighter Resume Writing ServicesRegular price $399.00
Are you looking at becoming a Firefighter? They are trained emergency response specialists who serve to protect public life and property. They control and extinguish fires and respond to other emergency calls including search and rescue and high angle rescue, and motor or marine accidents. They are trained in first aid and have a high level of physical fitness combined with the ability to stay calm when working under extreme pressure.
Firefighters conduct fire hazard analysis, building and water supply inspections and educate the community in matters of fire prevention. They interact with members of the public daily and work in conjunction with other emergency response agencies including Police Officers and Paramedics. Firefighters work for fire response departments in metropolitan and rural areas all over Australia.
Currently, there are only 36 positions for a Firefighter across Australia with a common salary of $65K per year. While it is an extremely competitive role to get into, The Perfect Resume team has helped others to land an interview in the Government & Defence industry. We believe we can increase your chances with our resume writing services also!
To apply for a Firefighter position, your resume will need to prove to recruiters and prospective employers that you will have the following transferable skills:
- Attending the scene of fires and other emergencies including motor, industrial and marine accidents.
- Rescuing and evacuating people in life-threatening situations.
- Operating pumps, spraying water, foam and chemicals from hoses, portable extinguishers and other appliances to extinguish fires and to disperse or neutralise dangerous substances.
- Cutting openings in buildings and crashed vehicles to free occupants.
- Administering first aid.
- Attending and participating in training activities, rescue classes, drills, demonstrations and courses in emergency and fire-fighting techniques.
- Ensuring all tools and equipment are in good working order through regular maintenance.
- Participating in search and rescue and high angle rescue operations.
While there are no educational requirements for becoming a firefighter, due to the high volume of applications for a Firefighter received every year, candidates should train themselves in literacy, numeracy and mechanical reasoning, have a high level of fitness and be able to meet the minimum physical aptitude standard.
Candidates should also demonstrate they hold a current Australian driver licence with 2 years of driving experience.
The Perfect Resume Services
When applying for a Firefighter position, your resume needs to tell a story about your skills, expertise, talents and passions and in a highly competitive job market, standing out matters!
The team of professional resume writers at The Perfect Resume are skilled in writing resumes for Firefighters and have proven success in helping people land interviews and the job they want! We offer all job seekers a free resume review, ATS Scan, guides and templates and genuinely care about your career outcomes, partnering with you on your job search journey, following up and providing ongoing support. Your Professional Resume Writer will not let you feel like you are on your own!