Flight Attendant Resume Writing ServicesRegular price $299.00
Are you looking at becoming a Flight Attendant? It is an extremely competitive role to get into. Being a Flight Attendant can be a physically demanding job as you will spend a large amount of time on your feet, helping passengers with luggage and operating food and beverage carts etc. Therefore, if you are active in marathons etc. this is a good highlight to add to your resume.
Currently, there are only 5 positions for a Flight Attendant across Australia with a common salary of $45k per year. However, you still have a chance. The Perfect Resume team has helped others to get into the Tourism industry and believe we can increase your chances with our resume writing services also!
To apply for a Flight Attendant position, your resume will need a professional headshot and content to prove you can keep passengers safe, in additional to understanding the security regulations. Recruiters and prospective employers will also be looking for transferable skills in:
- Ensuring emergency equipment and refreshments are on board.
- Taking care of passengers' needs, particularly those with special needs.
- Checking passengers' tickets and directing them to seats and cabins.
- Preparing and serving meals and refreshments for passengers.
- Tidying aircraft cabins, and stowing food, equipment and cabin baggage.
- Conducting safety checks and demonstrations of safety equipment and procedures, such as how and when to use the plane seat belts, oxygen masks and life vests
- Assisting and directing passengers in emergencies and carrying out emergency procedures.
- Performing first aid and handling security issues when required.
- Assisting passengers with customs and immigration documentation.
- Distributing reading material, pillows, blankets and other amenities for the comfort of passengers.
Due to the high volume of applications for a Flight Attendant received every year, qualifications that would increase your chances of landing an interview include a Responsible Serving of Alcohol (RSA) certificate, Senior First Aid Certificate
Some airlines may also require you to have Australian or New Zealand permanent residency, a valid passport, excellent health and fitness and while not necessary, a tourism diploma will add weight to your application as well as experience in the hospitality industry.
The Perfect Resume Services
When applying for a Flight Attendant position, your resume needs to tell a story about your skills, expertise, talents and passions and in a highly competitive job market, standing out matters!
The team at The Perfect Resume are skilled in writing resumes for Flight Attendants and have proven success in helping people land interviews and the job they want! We offer all job seekers a free resume review, ATS Scan, guides and templates and genuinely care about your career outcomes, partnering with you on your job search journey, following up and providing ongoing support. You will not feel like you are on your own!