IT Recruitment Consultant Resume Writing ServicesRegular price $399.00
Are you looking at becoming an IT Recruitment Consultant? It is an extremely competitive role to get into. Currently, there are only 844 positions for an IT Recruitment Consultant across Australia with a typical salary of $70k per year. However, you still have a chance. The Perfect Resume team has helped others to get into the Human Resources & Recruitment careers industry and believe we can increase your chances with our resume writing services also!
To apply for an IT Recruitment Consultant position, your resume will need to prove that you can determine whether candidates have the specific knowledge and technical experience the client wants such as skills in computer software, programming, database or network systems and hardware. Recruiters and prospective employers will also be looking for transferable skills in:
- Arranging for advertising of job vacancies.
- Headhunting, networking, and using CV searching techniques to find relevant candidates.
- Reviewing and assessing CVs and preparing them for submission to clients.
- Interviewing and screening candidates to ensure they have the skills and qualifications required by client companies.
- Creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- Arranging interviews between the candidate and key staff within the client company.
- Briefing candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Undertaking negotiations on terms and conditions of employment.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
- Maintaining personnel records and associated human resource information systems.
Due to the high volume of applications for an IT Recruitment Consultant received every year, qualifications that would increase your chances of landing an interview include a bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or a related field. Alternatively, gain work experiences in the information technology sector, such as working as a computer support specialist or as an IT technician and complete training through the Recruitment, Consulting and Staffing Association Australia & New Zealand (RCSA), which is the peak body for the recruitment and staffing industry in Australia and New Zealand.
The Perfect Resume Services
When applying for an IT Recruitment Consultant position, your resume needs to tell a story about your skills, expertise, talents and passions and in a highly competitive job market, standing out matters!
The team of resume writers at The Perfect Resume are skilled in writing resumes for IT Recruitment Consultants and have proven success in helping people land interviews and the job they want! We offer all job seekers a free resume review, ATS Scan, guides and templates and genuinely care about your career outcomes, partnering with you on your job search journey, following up and providing ongoing support. Your Resume Writer will not let you feel like you are on your own!