Osteopath Resume Writing ServicesRegular price $299.00
Are you looking at becoming an Osteopath? They diagnose, treat and alleviate ailments that affect the body musculoskeletal system. They provide manual treatment and therapies including massage, stretching and manipulation of the muscles and joints. Osteopaths take a holistic view of the body and consider how the skeleton, joints, muscles, nerves, circulation, connective tissue and internal organs function as a unit and how an injury to one organ can affect other organs in the same system. They often treat patients with sports-related injuries or arthritis complaints.
Osteopaths interact with members of the public daily and work in private practices, as part of group practices, in community health centres or physical rehabilitation centres. They may also work in consultancy roles for sporting and fitness organisations.
Currently, there are only 9 positions for an Osteopath across Australia with a common salary of $65K per year. While it is an extremely competitive role to get into, The Perfect Resume team has helped others to land an interview in the Healthcare & Medical industry. We believe we can increase your chances with our resume writing services also!
To apply for an Osteopath position, your resume will need to prove to recruiters and prospective employers that you will have the following transferable skills:
- Diagnosing patients' complaints using information from case histories, physical examinations, observation of patients' body structure and mobility, as well as medical testing.
- Treating biomechanical complaints (including backache, general joint problems, sports injuries, arthritis, stress and repetitive strain injuries).
- Assisting to improve the function of all body systems such as musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal, endocrine and genitourinary systems.
- Applying a variety of manual techniques, such as soft tissue stretching, muscle relaxation, gentle mobilisation and manipulation.
- Devising, administering monitoring and reviewing treatment plans including exercise and nutritional programs.
- Referring patients to specialists and liaising with other health professionals when necessary.
- Educating patients, their partners, family and friends in therapeutic procedures, such as home exercises and lifestyle changes, to enhance patients' health and wellbeing.
Due to the high volume of applications for an Osteopath received every year, qualifications that would increase your chances of landing an interview include a Bachelor degree majoring in Applied Science or Health Science, master level qualification in Osteopathy in an accredited program. Additionally, you will need to hold a current First Aid certificate and AHPRA registration.
The Perfect Resume Services
When applying for an Osteopath position, your resume needs to tell a story about your skills, expertise, talents and passions and in a highly competitive job market, standing out matters!
The team of professional resume writers at The Perfect Resume are skilled in writing resumes for Osteopaths and have proven success in helping people land interviews and the job they want! We offer all job seekers a free resume review, ATS Scan, guides and templates and genuinely care about your career outcomes, partnering with you on your job search journey, following up and providing ongoing support. Your Professional Resume Writer will not let you feel like you are on your own!