Paramedic Resume Writing ServicesRegular price $399.00
Are you looking at becoming a Paramedic? They provide rapid response to medical emergencies, assess and attend to patients with life-threatening and non-life-threatening injuries, often while in transit, and transport patients to health facilities such as hospitals. They are required to make quick judgments on complex clinical decisions and must be comfortable working under intense pressure. They often work as part of a two-person crew, working out of Ambulances equipped with stretchers and a range of clinical equipment and medicine.
Paramedics interact with members of the public daily and have strong communication skills, coupled with the ability to drive an Ambulance when required. They perform clinical tests and procedures, administer drugs, maintain patient records and must decide on the most appropriate course of action for a given situation, for example, which medical facility to take a patient to.
Currently, there are only 168 positions for a Paramedic across Australia with a common salary of $110K per year. While it is an extremely competitive role to get into, The Perfect Resume team has helped others to land an interview in the Mining, Resources & Energy industry. We believe we can increase your chances with our resume writing services also!
To apply for a Paramedic position, your resume will need to prove to recruiters and prospective employers that you will have the following transferable skills:
- Attending accidents, emergencies and requests for medical assistance.
- Assessing, treating and managing the patient treatment on-site and en route to the hospital.
- Resuscitating and defibrillating patients and operating life-support equipment.
- Transporting sick and disabled persons to and from medical facilities for specialised treatment and rehabilitation.
- Attending public gatherings where accidents and other health emergencies may occur, such as sporting events.
- Ensuring that ambulances are adequately stocked with medical supplies and that equipment is in good working order.
- Preparing and delivering written reports on the state of patients' injuries and treatment provided.
Due to the high volume of applications for a Paramedic received every year, qualifications that would increase your chances of landing an interview include a Paramedic in Australia, you need to complete a bachelor degree majoring in Paramedic Science at an accredited university. After completing your study, it is mandatory to register with the Paramedic Board of Australia via the Australian Health Practitioner Health Regulation Agency (AHPRA) to become a qualified Paramedic. A full driving licence is also required.
The Perfect Resume Services
When applying for a Paramedic position, your resume needs to tell a story about your skills, expertise, talents and passions and in a highly competitive job market, standing out matters!
The team of professional resume writers at The Perfect Resume are skilled in writing resumes for Paramedics and have proven success in helping people land interviews and the job they want! We offer all job seekers a free resume review, ATS Scan, guides and templates and genuinely care about your career outcomes, partnering with you on your job search journey, following up and providing ongoing support. Your Professional Resume Writer will not let you feel like you are on your own!