Are you looking at becoming a Service Manager? They are employed by an organisation to manage their customer relations and aftersales experience. They manage teams of people and are responsible for setting and maintaining customer satisfaction standards, as well as providing a productive and motivating working environment.
Service Managers are strong communicators and adept problem solvers. They attend to customer enquiries over the phone, in person or via email; they may also generate sales leads for the organisation. They work for organisations in a broad range of industries.
Currently, there are only 990 positions for a Service Manager across Australia with a common salary of $110K per year. While it is an extremely competitive role to get into, The Perfect Resume team has helped others to land an interview in the Trades & Services industry. We believe we can increase your chances with our resume writing services also!
To apply for a Service Manager position, your resume will need to prove to recruiters and prospective employers that you will have the following transferable skills:
- Developing and reviewing customer service standards, procedures and policies.
- Managing service staff to ensure desired customer satisfaction levels are met.
- Working in call centres (where applicable).
- Providing direction, feedback and performance reviews to staff.
- Responding to customer enquiries over the phone, via email, and in person.
- Liaising with other managers and staff members to determine the correct response to issues.
- Keeping records of customer interactions with details of actions taken.
- Generating sales leads and building and sustaining positive business relationships.
Due to the high volume of applications for a Service Manager received every year, a qualification that would increase your chances of landing an interview includes a Certificate III in Customer Engagement (BSB30215).
The Perfect Resume Services
When applying for a Service Manager position, your resume needs to tell a story about your skills, expertise, talents and passions and in a highly competitive job market, standing out matters!
The team of professional resume writers at The Perfect Resume are skilled in writing resumes for Service Managers and have proven success in helping people land interviews and the job they want! We offer all job seekers a free resume review, ATS Scan, guides and templates and genuinely care about your career outcomes, partnering with you on your job search journey, following up and providing ongoing support. Your Professional Resume Writer will not let you feel like you are on your own!