The Perfect Undergraduate Business/Pricing Analyst Internship Cover LetterRegular price $99.00
The Perfect Resume is the best place to secure your next opportunity. We have helped thousands of people get their dream jobs and we can help you too!
You deserve the perfect job for you. With our personalised, tailored and engaging Undergraduate Business/Pricing Analyst Internship cover letter, we will make sure that your new employer knows that you are ready to take on any challenge that comes your way. With our help, it's not just possible but probable. Let us do all the hard work so that when an opportunity arises as an Undergraduate Business/Pricing Analyst Internship position or another field you're interested in - you'll be able to jump right in and apply straight away!
Below, we have added a sample job advertisement.
Undergraduate Business/Pricing Analyst Internship Job Advertisement
If you are an undergraduate Finance, Economics, Marketing and Sales student looking to jump-start your career, we are offering a 13-month full-time internship based at our branch.
Your opportunity to power your potential starts here!
We are a global technology leader, is a corporation of complementary business segments that designs, manufactures, distributes and services a broad portfolio of power solutions. The company’s products range from diesel and natural gas engines to hybrid and electric platforms, as well as related technologies, including transmissions, battery systems, fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions, and power generation systems.
What’s in it for you?
We will help set you up for success and your future career as you develop your theoretical knowledge into practical skills while contributing meaningfully to the operation of our multi-billion dollar business. Gain real world, practical experience!
About the role
This role would suit an undergraduate student currently studying a Bachelor’s Degree in Business who is keen to utilise theoretical skills learnt in their degree and develop practical skills in the workforce. This is a unique opportunity to gain skills and knowledge while you are working.
What Will You Do?
- Market research and analysis covering industry trends, competitor intelligence and opportunity prioritisation
- Management of rebates and pricing files
- Support sales proposals and tenders
- Catalogue management including ownership of research, preparation and publication to promote a greater product offering to current and prospective customers
- Project management including the development of timelines, metrics and deliverables
- Data collection and analysis with the intent of presenting recommendations to the business on how to increase market share and brand awareness
- High quality professional day-to-day execution of tasks and special projects
- Gain exposure to strategic planning and execution in this newly formed, regional APAC team
To qualify for this undergraduate internship, it is essential that you:
- Are currently studying an undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a relevant functional discipline (Economics, Finance, Marketing or Sales) and an analytical focus
- Have between 1 and 8 units of study left to complete your undergraduate degree
- Are available for the full 13 months and be willing to defer your studies for that duration
- Possess Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
Note: Applicants that do not meet these qualifying requirements unfortunately will not be considered.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- A sound understanding of Sales and Marketing concepts and how Sales and Marketing can add value to a business
- A highly analytical and data-minded approach
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as effectively as part of a team
- Commitment to learn, grow and develop in a business environment
- Demonstrate high levels of motivation, maturity and professionalism
- Advanced MS Office skills, with the ability to learn other applications
- Valid car driving license highly preferred
How to apply
- For all applications please submit your resume, cover letter and academic transcript via the link provided
- In your cover letter, please specify how many units of study you have remaining on your undergraduate degree and your motivation behind applying for this specific internship
Note: We will be unable to assess your application without all of the required documents, so please ensure you attach your resume, cover letter and academic transcripts at the time of application.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, colour, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.If this information is similar to what you are looking to apply for, click Add to Cart to pop the purchase through. Once we have been notified of your order, we will ask you to send through your resume with a link to the actual job you are looking to apply for. We will then tailor your cover letter accordingly. It's guaranteed that no two cover letters are the same!