TPR Writer Certification CourseRegular price $3,499.00
Would you like to work from home or from anywhere around the world and still make a decent income? Would you like to earn some extra money without any sleazy sales tactics?
At The Perfect Resume, we help candidates showcase their talents on paper and build the confidence to secure an interview with a 96% success rate. Daily, we receive emails from clients telling us how grateful they are. So, if I'm being honest, on behalf of the team, we’re thrilled you are here to discover how meaningful and rewarding being a professional resume writer is. Personally, helping people to achieve their career aspirations has been more rewarding than all my 15+ years in the corporate, NFP and Government roles put together!
How can you become one of the leading industry's elite Professional Resume Writers?
If you would like to learn how to write The Perfect Resume for your clients. A resume that gets the hiring manager's attention and helps clients secure the job they want, The Perfect Resume Writer Certification Course is for you.
What you will learn
Over 6-months, you will work with real clients and 1:1 with a Career Consultant to learn how to:
- Increase the chances of everyone from graduate, entry to experienced level professionals and executives in all industries to stand out from the competition by writing an achievement-oriented resume with the proper adjectives and verbs.
- Grasp the hiring manager's attention by knowing how to match the candidate’s specific, marketable skills and traits to an advertised position.
- Eliminate the common recruiter biases that affect a candidate from getting a job by understanding the different sections of the resume and learning which experiences and sections to include or exclude.
Optimise the chances of the resume being seen by a human by understanding what an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is and the tricks to get around them.
Are you a good fit to be a Certified TPR (CTPR) Writer?
Firstly, this is not a course for people with limited English communication skills. You MUST be able to read client content, research industry information and use these details to convey the client's career highlights in a way that is relevant, concise and engaging.
You should apply if you are able to:
- Work from home, including around other commitments and have a reliable internet connection.
- Have tough conversations with people in an authentic way.
- Offer advice to people who are burnout or suffering, especially if they have been terminated or made redundant.
- Develop longstanding professional relationships with clients to support them throughout their careers. This includes knowing the truth of their situation to support them in making life-changing decisions.
- Naturally align with a level of professionalism, intelligence, agile thinking and act with full integrity.
- Be a natural ‘influencer’ - easy for you to connect with others, be compassionate, and communicate clearly.
If this sounds like The Perfect Job for you, we look forward to being your coaches, giving you constructive feedback and helping you to achieve great results for you, your family and, of course, the clients!