Traffic Controller Resume Writing ServicesRegular price $399.00
Are you looking at becoming a Traffic Controller? They direct the flow and speed of vehicles and ensure the safety of drivers, pedestrians and workers. Traffic Controllers are often relied on for manual control of vehicles where automatic lights are unavailable, such as next to road works, construction sites, during public events and as part of a coordinated emergency response. Traffic Controllers work outdoors in all kinds of weather. They are required to have good communication and sequential planning skills.
If you know you need the help, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review it for you for free, provide some feedback, and recommend the resume writing services that suit you.
Currently, there are only 178 positions for a Traffic Controller across Australia with a common salary of $60K per year. While it is an extremely competitive role to get into, The Perfect Resume team has helped others to land an interview in the Trades & Services industry. We believe we can increase your chances with our resume writing services also!
To apply for a Traffic Controller position, your resume will need to prove to recruiters and prospective employers that you will have the following transferable skills:
- Coordinating, setting up, managing and removing traffic control.
- Directing traffic around areas of disruption, such as roadworks, accidents, building sites and planned maintenance.
- Directing pedestrians to maintain safety around changed vehicle and road conditions.
- Communicating via two-way radio with other road traffic team members, emergency response teams and construction workers to give and receive updates on traffic and conditions.
- Operating road signs, such as a Stop/Slow bat, and using hand signals to direct the flow of traffic and pedestrians.
- Explaining operations and answering driver and pedestrian questions.
- Taking directions from supervisor, traffic authority workers, construction project managers, police officers, paramedics, firefighters, auditors and government officials.
- Setting up and taking down temporary road signs.
Due to the high volume of applications for a Traffic Controller received every year, qualifications that would increase your chances of landing an interview include a Certificate III in Automotive Manufacturing Technical Operations - Bus, Truck and Trailer (AUM20213) or an apprenticeship.
The Perfect Resume Services
When applying for a Traffic Controller position, your resume needs to tell a story about your skills, expertise, talents and passions and in a highly competitive job market, standing out matters!
The team of professional resume writers at The Perfect Resume are skilled in writing resumes for Traffic Controllers and have proven success in helping people land interviews and the job they want! We offer all job seekers a free resume review, ATS Scan, guides and templates and genuinely care about your career outcomes, partnering with you on your job search journey, following up and providing ongoing support. Your Professional Resume Writer will not let you feel like you are on your own!