Trainer and Assessor Resume Writing ServicesRegular price $299.00
Are you looking at becoming a Trainer and Assessor? They specialise in teaching adult students or training staff members. They may work in a technical and further education (TAFE) institute or polytechnic, or within a workplace. They usually specialise in one or more chosen fields of study.
A Trainer and Assessor working in a tertiary institute is responsible for planning and delivering the curriculum to students; a Workplace Trainer and Assessor is responsible for the training of staff in essential skills and processes, including how to work safely and how to deal with customers. Trainer and Assessors are organised and methodical, with good communication skills and a passion for helping others to learn.
Currently, there are only 1422 positions for a Trainer and Assessor across Australia with a common salary of $60K per year. While it is an extremely competitive role to get into, The Perfect Resume team has helped others to land an interview in the Education & Training industry. We believe we can increase your chances with our resume writing services also!
To apply for a Trainer and Assessor position, your resume will need to prove to recruiters and prospective employers that you will have the following transferable skills:
- Planning, developing and delivering the course of study to students.
- Planning, delivering and marking assignments, papers and examinations.
- Providing academic and course-related advice to students.
- Delivering a variety of learning methods including lessons, discussions, workshops, laboratory sessions.
- Using teaching aids such as multimedia and computer tutorials, visual aids and handbooks.
- Maintaining records of students' progress and attendance.
- Analysing current training methods and identifying areas for improvement.
- Advising management on the progress of staff-in-training and the overall performance and quality of the training system.
Due to the high volume of applications for a Trainer and Assessor received every year, qualifications that would increase your chances of landing an interview include a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116), Certificate IV or higher in your chosen field(s) or Diploma of Vocational Education and Training (TAE50116).
The Perfect Resume Services
When applying for a Trainer and Assessor position, your resume needs to tell a story about your skills, expertise, talents and passions and in a highly competitive job market, standing out matters!
The team of professional resume writers at The Perfect Resume are skilled in writing resumes for Trainer and Assessors and have proven success in helping people land interviews and the job they want! We offer all job seekers a free resume review, ATS Scan, guides and templates and genuinely care about your career outcomes, partnering with you on your job search journey, following up and providing ongoing support. Your Professional Resume Writer will not let you feel like you are on your own!