Best Resume Writing Service Australia | The Perfect Resume
Why is The Perfect Resume rated one of the best resume writing service in Australia? Our clients say it is the personalised approach. It could be the fact that we genuinely care about your career journey. Click here to see what our clients say!
What is the best resume writing service that The Perfect Resume has available?
Resume Writing Service Package #4. The following inclusions dramatically increase your chances to be shortlisted for an interview.
- A modern, concise, and redrafted resume
- Generic or tailored cover letter
- A keyword optimised LinkedIn profile update.
- A 60-minute Career Counselling Session
The career counselling session is extremely useful for adding a direction to your job search. Narrowing down exactly what you want and focusing your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile towards those roles dramatically increase your chances of landing an interview.
People who opt for this package have a greater success rate because the application is tailored and is exactly what the manager is looking for.
What is the process for Resume Package #4 (Resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile update and career counselling session)
Resume Package #4 enhances the resume’s content dramatically. It gives the Resume Writer a sense of who you are as a person, what achievements you have had and what needs to stand out for an employer. The process for package three is as follows:
- We book an appointment for the career session. Your Career Counsellor / Resume Writer asks questions about your background, what you are looking for in terms of positions and the conversation flows on from there. Some people have said it feels like a mini interview as it gets you thinking about achievements and career moments you had forgotten about. Everyone finds the session immensely empowering as you start to realise your career story is unique and defining.
- After the session, your Resume Writer will create your resume and cover letter and request any revisions to be made. (you have unlimited revisions until your resume is at a point you feel confident to use it to apply for jobs).
- Once the resume and cover letter are approved by you we will create your LinkedIn profile document. We use information from your resume and cover letter to populate the document. There are two ways we can have the LinkedIn profile completed. The first is to leave the LinkedIn document with you and you copy and paste the sections yourself. Most people, however, opt to change their password to something generic. Provide the details to us when we log in as you and update it that way. We don’t have a preference for either method!