Are you struggling in your current career, planning to change jobs or industries? Do you need some direction or career advice?
At TPR, we have Career Counsellors & Coaches available to give you the direction you need. The Comprehensive Career Counselling & Coaching Package includes four, 60-minute phone career counselling sessions that will not only provide clarity, but also give you the tools, knowledge and confidence you need to move forward with your career goals.
If you would you like clarity on any of the following, this package is for you!
- Career advice
- Finding and applying for the right job for you
- Education, training, professional development and qualifications
- Returning to work
- Work-life balance
- How to become more employable
- Matching your skills to jobs
- Planning for career advancement
Changing careers or jobs can be stressful, however, it can also offer you exciting new opportunities and challenges. If you are bored at work or are finding a role too stressful, too demanding or not challenging enough it can feel like there is no hope. Career Counselling is an opportunity to provide light at the end of the tunnel, help you look for a challenging role you enjoy, land a promotion, better pay or find a job closer to home.
We cater for the following individuals:
- University graduates, looking to make the most of the qualifications and start their career.
- Corporate professionals, wanting to land a promotion, change their careers or simply need clarity around what to do next.
- People currently unemployed, needing some direction about how to increase their chance of landing a new job.
When choosing a new job or career direction, you need to think about your transferable skills, experiences and personal needs. The TPR team has may tools that can help you with your decision making. We also undertake industry research to give you the confidence you need to stand out among your competitors, including an awareness of industries experiencing growth and vacancies, careers in demand, skills shortages and top occupations and industries in your area.
Contact a Career Counsellor by sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need career counselling advice, or want help making important career decisions. You may also get help with applying for jobs and improving your resume.