Are you looking at becoming an Environmental Engineer? They use engineering, biology, chemistry and soil science to develop solutions to environmental concerns. They use their skills and understanding to solve problems related to public health, air pollution, recycling, waste disposal and water quality, and create innovative solutions for sustainable development.
Currently, there are only 184 positions for an Environmental Engineer across Australia with a common salary of $110K per year. While it is an extremely competitive role to get into, The Perfect Resume team has helped others to land an interview in the Engineering industry. We believe we can increase your chances with our resume writing services also!
To apply for an Environmental Engineer position, your resume will need to prove to recruiters and prospective employers that you will have the following transferable skills:
- Collating and analysing scientific data.
- Designing and managing environmental protection projects.
- Obtaining permits and approvals.
- Preparing and reviewing investigative reports.
- Advising organisations and government on the best methods for contamination reduction and containment.
- Inspecting industrial facilities to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
- Designing operations that convert waste into energy.
- Staying on top of industry innovations and best practices.
Due to the high volume of applications for an Environmental Engineer received every year, qualifications that would increase your chances of landing an interview include a Bachelor of Environmental Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) majoring in Environmental Engineering or Master of Engineering.
The Perfect Resume Services
When applying for an Environmental Engineer position, your resume needs to tell a story about your skills, expertise, talents and passions and in a highly competitive job market, standing out matters!
The team of professional resume writers at The Perfect Resume are skilled in writing resumes for Environmental Engineers and have proven success in helping people land interviews and the job they want! We offer all job seekers a free resume review, ATS Scan, guides and templates and genuinely care about your career outcomes, partnering with you on your job search journey, following up and providing ongoing support. Your Professional Resume Writer will not let you feel like you are on your own!