Heavy Diesel Fitter Resume Writing ServicesRegular price $299.00
Are you looking at becoming a Heavy Diesel Fitter? They are a mechanic who specialises in the repair and maintenance of heavy vehicles or plant equipment. They inspect engines, diagnose and repair faults, perform routine maintenance and dismantle and reassemble engines and other components. Heavy Diesel Fitters specialise in the diagnosis and overhaul of large diesel engines but may also work on other types of equipment. They work in workshops, factories, and on worksites tending to trucks, bulldozers, tractors, heavy plant equipment, generators and pumps. They are employed in industries such as mining and resources, transport and logistics, manufacturing, postal and warehousing, and wholesale trade.
Currently, there are only 784 positions for a Heavy Diesel Fitter across Australia with a common salary of $70K per year. While it is an extremely competitive role to get into, The Perfect Resume team has helped others to land an interview in the Mining, Resources & Energy industry. We believe we can increase your chances with our resume writing services also!
To apply for a Heavy Diesel Fitter position, your resume will need to prove to recruiters and prospective employers that you will have the following transferable skills:
- Diagnosing, repairing and overhauling diesel, petrol and gas-powered vehicles and plant equipment including trucks, tractors, bulldozers, buses, drill rigs and generators.
- Maintaining, diagnosing and repairing hydraulic components of diesel-powered attachments such as hoists, lifts, booms, pumps and buckets.
- Dismantling, repairing and reassembling engines, transmissions, steering columns and other components.
- Using oxy, electric, TIG and MIG welding techniques to replace and repair parts.
- Diagnosing and repairing heavy vehicle fuel injections systems.
- Testing repaired parts for proper performance.
- Testing and repairing basic electrical circuits.
- Using computers and specialised tools to diagnose and repair faults.
Due to the high volume of applications for a Heavy Diesel Fitter received every year, qualifications that would increase your chances of landing an interview include a Certificate III in Automotive Diesel Engine Technology (AUR31516)
The Perfect Resume Services
When applying for a Heavy Diesel Fitter position, your resume needs to tell a story about your skills, expertise, talents and passions and in a highly competitive job market, standing out matters!
The team of professional resume writers at The Perfect Resume are skilled in writing resumes for Heavy Diesel Fitters and have proven success in helping people land interviews and the job they want! We offer all job seekers a free resume review, ATS Scan, guides and templates and genuinely care about your career outcomes, partnering with you on your job search journey, following up and providing ongoing support. Your Professional Resume Writer will not let you feel like you are on your own!