The Perfect Personal Driver Resume Writing Tips
Do you want to apply for a Personal Driver position to help you get closer to your career goals? Applying for jobs on Seek, LinkedIn, and other job boards can be a time-consuming process, however, to streamline the process, you can ensure your resume writing helps you to stand out from the crowd, and your online profile helps you to get an interview!
If a recruiter or hiring manager are looking for a Personal Driver, they are searching for specific transferable skills. With less than ten people being interviewed for the job and hundreds of people, just like you, applying, The Perfect Resume team have created Resume Writing Tips to help you stand out from the others.
What do recruiters look for in a Personal Driver resume or an online profile?
Tailoring your resume to a Personal Driver position is mandatory today to ensure that your application will pass Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). In doing so, your resume will be read by the prospective employer. Then, fingers crossed, you will be shortlisted as a potential candidate and be called for not one, but multiple job interviews!
Firstly, before you apply to be a Personal Driver, you need to be acquainted with what a Personal Driver does!
Personal Drivers handle the driving needs of an organisation.
Hiring Managers are looking for a professional, amicable Personal Driver to assist in transporting clients or goods between destinations.
To be successful as a Personal Driver, you should have knowledge of necessary Manufacturing, Transport, and Logistics procedures, be open to learning, and have strong communication skills. Ultimately, a quality Personal Driver should be able to achieve safe and enjoyable ride for consumers or clients and receive lots of great feedback .
Knowing this, your resume and online profile should include the hard and soft skills that the recruiter or hiring manager is looking for in a candidate.
The Personal Driver position description template will also contain pivotal information about what the candidate will need to do daily. Such as:
• Fetching and welcoming clients at the beginning of their trip.
• Loading and unloading clients' possessions, as required.
• Traveling via the most efficient routes, unless otherwise directed.
• Complying with road regulations at all times.
• Engaging in conversation or playing music, if suitable.
• Ensuring that clients' identities and conversations remain confidential.
• Apprising clients of local services that may be of use to them.
• Ensuring that the automobile remains clean and well maintained.
Monitoring and maintaining the media budget.Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets. position description will also have some requirements and personal attributes that you will need to demonstrate in your resume to ensure your potential employer will take your application seriously:
• Valid personal and commercial driver's licenses.
• Valid license or permit to transport passengers.
• Prior experience as a personal driver is advantageous.
• Thorough understanding of road regulations.
• Clear criminal record.
• Neatly presented and professional.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Punctual and reliable.
• Ability to work during evenings and on weekends, as required.
You may also want to do some industry research to find out what other companies want in their Personal Drivers.