Are you looking at becoming a Contracts Manager? They oversee projects from start to finish, ensuring the work is completed to the agreed time and budgets. They work on projects in many different industries, from construction to transport.
Currently, there are only 1774 positions for a Contracts Manager across Australia with a common salary of $130K per year. While it is an extremely competitive role to get into, The Perfect Resume team has helped others to land an interview in the Construction industry. We believe we can increase your chances with our resume writing services also!
To apply for a Contracts Manager position, your resume will need to prove to recruiters and prospective employers that you will have the following transferable skills:
- Drafting, analysing, negotiating and agreeing on contracts.
- Serving as a single point of contact during contract negotiations.
- Managing record-keeping of communication, documentation and contracts.
- Obtaining input from internal subject matter experts regarding pricing, commercial requirements and constraints, and delivery timelines.
- Resolving contract-related issues, externally and internally.
- Managing the contract end, including renewals, cancellations and renegotiations.
- Providing updates to internal stakeholders.
- Acting as a point of escalation during the life of the contract.
Due to the high volume of applications for a Contracts Manager received every year, qualifications that would increase your chances of landing an interview include a Diploma of Contract Management (10526NAT) or Contract Management Professional (CMP) certification.
The Perfect Resume Services
When applying for a Contracts Manager position, your resume needs to tell a story about your skills, expertise, talents and passions and in a highly competitive job market, standing out matters!
The team of professional resume writers at The Perfect Resume are skilled in writing resumes for Contracts Managers and have proven success in helping people land interviews and the job they want! We offer all job seekers a free resume review, ATS Scan, guides and templates and genuinely care about your career outcomes, partnering with you on your job search journey, following up and providing ongoing support. Your Professional Resume Writer will not let you feel like you are on your own!