Real Estate Agent Resume Writing ServicesRegular price $399.00
Are you looking at becoming a Real Estate Agent? They may specialise in the sale, purchase or leasing and management of residential, commercial, industrial or agricultural property whether it be existing dwellings, off the plan or vacant lots of land.
As a Real Estate Agent, you are in the people business so face-to-face meetings and phone calls are a big part of the job. You will be responsible for presenting properties in the best possible light, highlighting their key selling attributes in order to obtain the best price for the vendor whilst being remunerated in commissions. Many Real Estate Agents work on weekends, particularly those in residential sales, as this is the time when auctions and open inspections typically occur.
Currently, there are only 259 positions for a Real Estate Agent across Australia with a common salary of $103K per year. While it is an extremely competitive role to get into, The Perfect Resume team has helped others to land an interview in the Real Estate & Property industry. We believe we can increase your chances with our resume writing services also!
To apply for a Real Estate Agent position, your resume will need to prove to recruiters and prospective employers that you will have the following transferable skills:
- Seeking out prospective vendors and identifying potential buyers.
- Promoting sales of properties through brochures, open houses, print and online listings.
- Presenting properties and accompanying prospective buyers during property inspections.
- Writing vendor reports, appraising properties, preparing contracts and documents, negotiating terms between buyers and sellers and facilitating settlements.
- Advising clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, such as construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Developing networks of solicitors, lenders, and tradespeople to whom clients may be referred.
Due to the high volume of applications for a Real Estate Agent received every year, qualifications that would increase your chances of landing an interview include a Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) (CPP40307), Bachelor of Property and Real Estate, Master of Property Development or a Master of Valuation and Property Development.
The Perfect Resume Services
When applying for a Real Estate Agent position, your resume needs to tell a story about your skills, expertise, talents and passions and in a highly competitive job market, standing out matters!
The team of professional resume writers at The Perfect Resume are skilled in writing resumes for Real Estate Agents and have proven success in helping people land interviews and the job they want! We offer all job seekers a free resume review, ATS Scan, guides and templates and genuinely care about your career outcomes, partnering with you on your job search journey, following up and providing ongoing support. Your Professional Resume Writer will not let you feel like you are on your own!