Are you looking at becoming a Trainer? They develop and deliver training to students, and assess their course results to award them qualifications. A Trainer, sometimes also called an Assessor, works to ensure that the qualifications people earn meet contractual and compliance requirements for earning those qualifications, sometimes in accordance with a governmental framework.
Trainers are responsible for ensuring their courses are relevant, engaging and appropriate for students. It also very important for Trainers to ensure their courses are up to date, and that their own qualifications and training remain current. Most Trainers are empathic, creative, excellent communicators and have a meticulous eye for detail.
Currently, there are only 3667 positions for a Trainer across Australia with a common salary of $90K per year. While it is an extremely competitive role to get into, The Perfect Resume team has helped others to land an interview in the Education & Training industry. We believe we can increase your chances with our resume writing services also!
To apply for a Trainer position, your resume will need to prove to recruiters and prospective employers that you will have the following transferable skills:
- Preparing and delivering courses, ensuring they are engaging for students.
- Developing and implementing individual training plans for students that need them.
- Conducting assessments and supporting students who are ill or can't make it for personal reasons.
- Completing and maintaining training records and assessment documentation, passing along to students and employers, educational institutions or government agencies when necessary.
- Recording and reporting on student attendance and progress throughout the course.
- Maintaining current training and qualifications.
- Staying up to date with rules and regulations.
Due to the high volume of applications for a Trainer received every year, qualifications that would increase your chances of landing an interview include a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116)
The Perfect Resume Services
When applying for a Trainer position, your resume needs to tell a story about your skills, expertise, talents and passions and in a highly competitive job market, standing out matters!
The team of professional resume writers at The Perfect Resume are skilled in writing resumes for Trainers and have proven success in helping people land interviews and the job they want! We offer all job seekers a free resume review, ATS Scan, guides and templates and genuinely care about your career outcomes, partnering with you on your job search journey, following up and providing ongoing support. Your Professional Resume Writer will not let you feel like you are on your own!