Database Administrator Resume Writing ServicesRegular price $399.00
Are you looking at becoming a Database Administrator? They control organisation database management systems. They assess user requirements across the organisation and plan, develop, configure and maintain custom databases and their accompanying documentation and protocols. Database Administrators are responsible for the efficient access, security and storage of large amounts of data and have good knowledge of data security, backup and disaster recovery procedures. They work with computers daily and are employed by organisations in a broad range of industries, including financial services, insurance, government departments and professional services.
Currently, there are only 344 positions for a Database Administrator across Australia with a common salary of $110K per year. While it is an extremely competitive role to get into, The Perfect Resume team has helped others to land an interview in the Information Communication & Technology (ICT) industry. We believe we can increase your chances with our resume writing services also!
To apply for a Database Administrator position, your resume will need to prove to recruiters and prospective employers that you will have the following transferable skills:
- Designing, developing and maintaining database systems including architecture, structure, tables and naming conventions.
- Analysing project requirements and designing conceptual database solutions and features.
- Liaising with managers and team members to determine data needs, data flow design and database configuration.
- Performing regular data backups and developing data recovery plans.
- Testing and upgrading database systems including debugging, tracking, reproducing, logging and resolving issues.
- Providing assistance in the training of staff on the correct use of databases.
- Managing distribution and storage protocols of data and databases.
- Developing and maintaining data dictionaries including standards, procedures and definitions.
Due to the high volume of applications for a Database Administrator received every year, qualifications that would increase your chances of landing an interview include a Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (ICT40815), a Diploma of Database Design and Development (ICT50515), or a bachelor degree majoring in Information Technology.
The Perfect Resume Services
When applying for a Database Administrator position, your resume needs to tell a story about your skills, expertise, talents and passions and in a highly competitive job market, standing out matters!
The team of professional resume writers at The Perfect Resume are skilled in writing resumes for Database Administrators and have proven success in helping people land interviews and the job they want! We offer all job seekers a free resume review, ATS Scan, guides and templates and genuinely care about your career outcomes, partnering with you on your job search journey, following up and providing ongoing support. Your Professional Resume Writer will not let you feel like you are on your own!